BASIC ELECTRONICS 2nd SEM
Basic Electronics PSBTE Diploma Solved Paper Nov 2016 SECTION-A
Q1. Do as directed. 15×1=15
- Valence electrons are present in Outermost orbit of an atom.
- The process of adding impurity to an intrinsic semiconductor is called Doping.
- The value of knee voltage for silicon diode is 0.7 V
- Zener diode is made to operate in Zener Breakdown Region.
- The maximum efficiency of full- wave rectifier is 81.2 %.
- A transistor contains Two PN Junction.
- An ideal value of stability factor is Zero.
- The point of intersection of DC and AC load line is Operating Point .
- FET stands for Field Effect Transistor.
- FET is a Uni Polar Device.
- PIV Stands for Peak Inverse Voltage .
- The Potential biasing is most widely used.
- The emitter of a transistor is doped Heavily.
- The minority carriers in N type semiconductors are Holes.
- MOSFET has Three terminals.
Q2. Attempt any five questions. 5×6=30
- Define doping .
- Write a note on Zener
- Why a bridge rectifier is preferred over a center-tap full wave rectifier?
- Explain the working of PNP transistor with .
- Write a note on stabilization and what is its
- Write down the significance of h-parameters.
- Distinguish between FET and
Q3. Attempt any three questions. 3×10=30
- Draw and explain the V-I characteristics of PN junction
- Draw and explain the Common Emitter
- Explain potential divider bias circuit with
- Explain the circuit diagram of single stage transistor
- Explain the construction and operation of
BASIC ELectronics be may 2018 DIPLOMA PAPER SOLUTION
Section a FILL IN THE BLANKS be paper
Zener Breakdown Region
Always Less than
Metal Oxide Filed Effect Transister
Basic Electronics PSBTE Diploma Solved Paper May 2017.Download Previous Year Basic Electronics 2nd Sem Semester ECE ,CSE Question Paper Solution Click Here
Section B : BE PAPER MAY 2018 PAPER
What is Zener diode? Draw its symbol and characteristics
hybrid Parameter) of transistor
Temperature variations affect the operating point of a transistor
Phase reversal of output voltage with respect to input voltage in an Amplifier
Basic Electronics PSBTE Diploma Solved Paper May 2017 Solution Click Here
BASIC ELECTRONICS DIPLOMA MAY 2018 PAPER
Section c solved bee paper
CE configuration of a Transistor Click Here
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
JK Smart Classes Upload Lecture for Degree classes like B.TECH,M.TECH in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil Engineering
JK SMART CLASSES
JK SMART LECTURE
Engineering Classes Upload Lecture for Polytechnic Diploma classes in any stream like ECE,EE,ME and Civil
Our Students say